- Ph.D. in Biogeochemistry/Chemical Oceanography 1998.
Institute of Marine Sciences, University of Alaska, Fairbanks
- M.S. in Organic Chemistry 1990.
Research Institute of Organic Chemistry, Beijing Medicinal Chemistry Academy,
- B.S. in Marine Chemistry 1985, Ocean University of Qingdao, China
- Phone: (727) 553-1236
- E-mail: email@example.com
Research interest and Specialization
- Sensor and system development
- Bio-chemical detection
- Fuel cell development
- April 2002 - Present: Assistant in Research,
CMS Ocean Technology Group, College of Marine
Science, University of South Florida.
- December 1998 - March 2002: Research Associate, Environmental Sciences
Institute, University of Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL.
- August 1994 - November, 1998: Research Assistant, Institute of Marine Sciences,
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK
- Ding, X.,2007, Catalytic Air Purification System, US Patent Application
Publication, US 20070009414 A1
- Ding, X., Fries, D. and Jun B., 2006, A Study of Hydrogel
Therma-Dynamics Using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer,
Polymer, 47, 4718-4725.
- Ding, X. and Fries, D., 2005, Sliver crystals through Tollen’s
reaction, US Patent Application Publication, US
- Ding, X. and Henrichs, S. M., 2002, Adsorption and Desorption of
Proteins and Polyamino Acids by Clay Minerals and Marine Sediments,
Mar. Chem., 77, 225-237.
- Ding, X. and Henrichs, S. M., The Distribution and Preservation of
Sedimentary Organic Matter at the Northeastern Gulf of Alaska,
accepted by Cont. Shelf. Res.
- Ding, X. and Hsieh, Y., Why Deep-Sea Dissolved Organic Carbon Is So
Old?, submitted to Deep Sea Res.
- Ding, X. and Henrichs, S. M., Molecular Sizes of Naturally-Occurring
Proteins in Different Marine Sediments, submitted to Mar. Chem
- Zhao, W., Charlton, C., Ding, X., and Shockley, Neurotoxicities of
Polychlorinated Biphenyls and Trichloroethene, will be submitted
- Zhao, W., Charlton, C., and Ding, X., Methylation involving in the
pathogenesis of Parkinson’s disease and followed L-dopa
therapy, will be submitted soon.
- Ding, X., Catalytic Air Purification System, US patent pending.
- Ding, X. and Fries, D., Sliver Crystals through Tollen’s reaction, US patent pending.
- Ding, X. and Fries, D., Micro-Patterned SiO2/TiO2
Films through Simple Photo and Chemical Reactions, US patent
- Cardenas, A., Alcantar, N., Ding, X., Dearborn, K., Toomey, R.,
Langebrake, L., Enhanced Electrochemical Power Sources via the
Controlled Delivery of Reagents with Novel Materials and Matrices,
US patent pending.