- Login into the @mail.usf.edu webmail interface at http://mail.usf.edu
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings"
* It used to say Mail settings, now it just says settings
- Click on the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" category
- Click on the "Add a forwarding address" button
- Add in the e-mail address you want your mail forwarded to and click Next. You must have access to this e-mail address in order to receive a confirmation number..
- Click "Proceed"
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail and add the confirmation number into the Mail Settings web page in the space for the confirmation number. If you clicked on the link in the e-mail instead of using the confirmation number you will have to refresh the webmail settings page in order to update the menu options for the next step.
- Now select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to ..." and select what you want done with the copy which arrived at @mail.usf.edu.
- Finally click the "Save Changes" button on the bottom of the window to activate the forward.