We have compiled a list of outreach programs offered by individual labs within the College of Marine Science. In addition, there are helpful links here to career Information, Internships and other marine science outreach programs.
Marine Science Lab Outreach Projects
- Marine Microbiology Lab
- Realtime Ocean Modeling and Prediction Lab - Education
- Reef Indicators Lab - The coral reef cake
- Zooplankton Ecology Lab - an Ocean Gazing podcast
- Optical Oceanography Laboratory
Former Education & Outreach Programs
These programs provide great lesson plans based on CMS research.
Other Community Programs
Great programs for middle & high school students to explore.
- Marine Advanced Technology Education (MATE) Center & ROV Competition
- National Ocean Science Bowl
- Ocean Conservancy International-Coastal Cleanup
- Tampa Baywatch Restoration Programs
- Teen Research Underwater Explorers (True Dive Team)
- SCUBAnauts International
- Local Chapters:
Careers in Oceanography
- Careers in Oceanography, Marine Science, and Marine Biology
- COSEE-Ocean Careers
- Sea Grant Marine Careers
- Careers in Marine Mammal Science
Additional Web Resources