The course catalog web page contains an alphabetical listing of regularly taught courses with descriptions, and semesters and intervals in which they are typically offered.
- Course Catalog - Descriptions and Details
Spring Semester 2017 Deadlines for Graduating Students
- Classes and locations are subject to changes, make sure to check your schedule in OASIS regularly for any changes, especially the week before classes.
- * Summer Session Limitations: Thesis and Dissertation sections are limited in Summer session to students who are graduating. Please make sure to enroll in Thesis and Dissertation hours during Fall and Spring when possible to fulfill the thesis and dissertation requirements for graduation. Please see the Master's and PhD checklists for course requirement details.
COURSE SEARCH (UNIVERSITY WIDE)
To view all the courses offered by the university, use the following search:
To view courses currently offered by the College of Marine Science, select "St. Petersburg" as the campus and "Marine Science" as your college and select the appropriate term.
CALENDARS / IMPORTANT DATES
- Cashier's Office Important Dates
- Academic Calendar
- Major Holy days Calendar
- Religious Observation policy for Students
HOW TO REGISTER
All students must register for courses using OASIS. OASIS is USF's Online Access Student Information System. OASIS provides USF applicants and new, current and former students online access to their student records. You will need the Course Registration Number "CRN" of the courses you wish to register for before you login to OASIS. Obtain the CRN numbers by viewing the current course schedule listed at the top of this page.
Non-Degree Students or Non Marine Science Majors
Students wishing to enroll in our courses, who are not USF Marine Science majors, may request a permit by the professor teaching that course (see course schedule above for details), included your transcripts and University ID number in the email requesting a permit. If you are not currently a USF student, you can sign up as a non-degree student by completing the non-degree application:
Immunization Requirements For Registration
You will need to prove your immunization records with health services in order to register for classes. Contact Student Health Services to ensure your immunization requirements are fulfilled. The Immunization forms and requirements needed before you can register for classes are available on the Student Health Services website.