Download all of the podcast segments of The Loop available on Applie iTunes.
The Loop takes a deep dive into the Gulf of Mexico with the researchers studying the processes, mechanisms, and impacts of after two mega oil spills, Deepwater Horizon and Ixtoc I. Researchers from C-IMAGE discuss their studies with David Levin of Mind Open Media. The goal of C-IMAGE is to advance understanding of the fundamental processes and mechanisms of marine blowouts and their consequences, ensuring that society is better-prepared to mitigate future events. C-IMAGE research was made possible by a grant from The Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative.
- The Cuban Connection: Spills & Science Diplomacy - Episode 11
- The Risks for Fish - Episode 10
- Mapping Oil Spills by Satellite - Episode 9
- Return to Ixtox - Episode 8
- The Gulf's Big Blowout - Episode 7
- Dispersants and New Solutions - Episode 6
- Under Pressure - Episode 5
- Modeling the Gulf - Episode 4
- The Little Guys - Episode 3
- The Mud and the Blood - Episode 2
- Overview of C-IMAGE - Episode 1