- 2017 NASA New (Early Career) Investigator Award in Earth Science
- 2018 Sloan Research Fellowship in Ocean Sciences
- NSF/OCE: The Evaluation of Ocean Reanalyses in Their Determining Trends in Global Ocean Heat Content with a Novel Method (Lead-PI).
- NASA/NIP: Using Satellite and Deep Ocean Measurements to Investigate the Influence of Mesoscale Eddies on Deep Ocean Internal Waves (Lead-PI)
- GOMRI: Effects of Mesoscale Eddies on Three-Dimensional Oil Dispersion: Data Integration, Interpretation and Implications for Oil Spill Models (Lead-PI).
- NOAA/NASA: Analysis of Kinetic Energy and Structure Functions from Along-track and Crossover Altimeter Data (Co-I; Lead-PI: Don Chambers).