The Center for Integrated Modeling and Analysis of Gulf Ecosystems (C-IMAGE) provides, teachers, students and the community with a variety of events and opportunities to learn about the impacts of oil spills on the Gulf of Mexico.
C-IMAGE aims to provide teachers from Gulf states with resources and professional development opportunities to increase the educational legacy of GoMRI.
- Teachers @ Sea Program - Teachers are invited aboard our summer expeditions to interact with researchers, video chat with their students, and help collect fish and sediments from the Gulf.
- GLOBE Educator Workshops - The GLOBE Program encourages classrooms across the world to share environmental data on a worldwide network; C-IMAGE provides the GLOBE training for teachers.
Resources (In Progress)
- Studying with C-IMAGE - If you're interested in contributing to C-IMAGE studies, please contact the researchers at our member institutions. A list of our members can be found here.
- Employment Opportunities - List of employment in the marine sciences.
- C-IMAGE Newsletters - Keep updated with C-IMAGE research, recent publications and accolades with out bi-monthly newsletters.